Ice Age 3 : Dawn of the Dinosaur


Ice Age 3 : Dawn of the Dinosaur is a quite great animation directed this year. Ahemm..it's quite entertaining for me, though.

As usual, Ice Age begin with an action of a squirrel getting his precious acorn.


I wonder my eyes will be that big when I saw a sexy girl. They could think me as a sex maniac.

This time, the producer try to be creative and put no more disasters and ice falling to evade the squirrel from getting the acorn. He think out an idea, a charming and sweet female squirrel could be ever greater challenge for the male squirrel.


I wonder how creative they are. They made her a pair of smoky eyes and some blush on her face. It is so undescribeable and I guess I can't sleep tonight. The horror.

But still, the only one creature love her, it is....


Scrat!!!

Here, the producer also won't forget to put in some Spiderman 3's action into the animation.


The scene of Sid saving the three dino eggs. It was just like Spiderman shooting his web out and stick to the egg.

The most unbelieveable thing gonna show up in this scene. I have no idea why this thing can happen. Not any damn clue.


A heavy mammoth ( heavier than us 1000x ) hanging on a very thin branch and the branch doesn't broken at all.

This is the best scene I had, the Momma

It makes me feel of a Dinosaur chasing me to eat.

This is the expression showed when she saw her 3 dino babies.

Momma, " Walao A, so big liao arr..."
It was just like my mother when I told her that I belanja her eat McDonald.

And this one, the meeting with a singled eye weasel, Buck.


He has a nice teeth. No doubt someone indeed looks like him.


This guy was so hungry until he ate a steel. But he really looks like Buck, doesn't him? Just little fatter than Buck.

Not forget our Ice Age main antagonist, Rudy.


Buck stand up at a very very very very, very very....high tree ( maybe higher than Taipei 101 ) and the Rudy just slightly higher than the tree. We sure think that Rudy is a huge monster that brings volcano and height is over 1400 feets.

But,

He was just that big. Can't even higher than a coconut tree.

And, St John Ambulance should corrected their history because...


Aware : The CPR method is existed since long time ago in ice age.

This is not a review. Just another crap from me since I have been inactive in blogging.

Disclaimer : For someone who want to screw Andrew's butthole for his crap today, I will be wearing 30 underwears from now on and it won't be easy on you. I will protect my ass at any cost.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • Twitter
  • RSS

1 Response to "Ice Age 3 : Dawn of the Dinosaur"

  1. 5 says:
    June 2, 2023 at 10:06 PM

    hjnm

Post a Comment

Comments

Copyright 2009 Andrew's Journal
Free WordPress Themes designed by EZwpthemes
Converted by Theme Craft
Powered by Blogger Templates