Guinness

When we talk about Guinness, our mouth will start watering. Although I'm still under age, but I'm truly fall in love with this stout beer. I started to drink beer when I was travelling to Taiwan where I thought a beer is a coke. I can't describe how the taste it was. It was undescribeable.


In Dublin, all people are drinking Guinness everyday. Guinness is the Ireland's oldest and most famous export to the world.


What's your feel now? A cold glass of Guinness. Lem@n has called me as beer maniac. Don't worry. I'm not that kind of drunk man who sleep on the street. I'm just want to enjoy the taste of this beer, together serve when I'm watching sexy girls or nice scenery. I wish I can hold this pint of black stuff everyday.


The Guinness T-Shirt. No doubt why the Guinness can make over $2 billion annually. I rather wear this shirt than wearing Nike T-Shirt. I hope I can do one privated with T-Shirt King.

Don't think it's easy to pour a beer into the glass. Don't think it is exactly the same with pouring water to your body. There's skill to pour the beer.


Just giving it a good head, is to pull back at the right moment.


This is the result when you're not pour properly. What a sinking bubbles.


A Guinness a day. Based on Wikipedia, studies claim that Guinness can be beneficial to the heart. Doctor also prescribe Guinness to women to boost up their iron levels after they give birth. A FREE Guinness after giving birth. Makes me wanna give birth too!


Imagine that you're having a glass of cold Guinness every breakfast. You're just eating breakfast in heaven.

Anyway, I'm going to marry Guinness stout beer next 6 years!
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • Twitter
  • RSS

9 Response to "Guinness"

  1. Jason Says:
    July 2, 2009 at 4:05 PM

    Guinness reali gud 4 heart?

  2. Andrew says:
    July 2, 2009 at 5:23 PM

    Yup, check it out in Wikipedia

  3. Ying Li Says:
    July 3, 2009 at 1:15 PM

    Guinness rocks 4eva!!!!

  4. Andrew says:
    July 3, 2009 at 5:44 PM

    Yeah babe

  5. Gordon Says:
    July 3, 2009 at 6:36 PM

    Yos,rew.long time no see hmm.i dunno u open blog also

  6. Andrew says:
    July 3, 2009 at 6:42 PM

    o.O''
    No wonder, I'm Nuffnanger too.

  7. Gordon Says:
    July 3, 2009 at 6:50 PM

    Compare from b4, you totally change ur blogging style

  8. Anonymous Says:
    July 28, 2009 at 3:33 PM

    Yea... He's changed his blogging style from worse to worst...Haha... Can't agree more~~~ Andrew's a jerk...

  9. Andrew says:
    July 28, 2009 at 6:11 PM

    he meant now my blogging style better than last time

Post a Comment

Comments

Copyright 2009 Andrew's Journal
Free WordPress Themes designed by EZwpthemes
Converted by Theme Craft
Powered by Blogger Templates