Short Post : My Wish....


First, I just wanna to be Susan Boyle. Singing "I Dreamed A Dream" in front of millions of audience


Second, I just want to own a R-35. Racing around with street racer.


Third, I just wanna be like Lebron James. Enter the magazine cover and holding a chick like she's mine.


Fourth, I just wanna this...

Tell me I'm not greedy,eh.
------------------------------------------

Don't look down at them. They can even wink better than me. I nearly shocked by them.
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • Twitter
  • RSS

2 Response to "Short Post : My Wish...."

  1. kidtose Says:
    July 19, 2009 at 7:10 PM

    u so greddy

  2. Andrew says:
    July 20, 2009 at 5:55 PM

    xD

Post a Comment

Comments

Copyright 2009 Andrew's Journal
Free WordPress Themes designed by EZwpthemes
Converted by Theme Craft
Powered by Blogger Templates