McDonald, My Favourite. I'm Sucki'n It...


Wonder why is this clown run so fast? What he is trying to convey and what is the message of this picture? This stupid clumsy clown is trying to tell you that calling you to run to McDonald instead of walking slowly like tortoise.

However, the delicacies in McDonald really attract me, that's why I'm so fat( Now is fit ). It makes me fly to McDonald instead of running. The hamburger, french fries, coke, fried chicken and some Happy Meal's toys.



Fillet-O-Fish, the most beautiful and tastiest of hamburger for me. What do you see from the picture? A beautiful roundy shape of bread, tasty, fat and a bit SALTY fish meat. Fillet can drive me crazy anytime I see it. I just wanna to lick on the yellow creamy cheese and eat it, served with Coke/Ribena. That's the best.



This is the infamous McDonald's French Fries. It is so delicious until can bring me to heaven. With a cheap large size of french fries, it really over satisfies me. This is regularly salty and a bit crunchy. Neither KFC's French Fries nor my Kantin Melayu Hwa Lian's French Fries could compete with it.
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • Twitter
  • RSS

2 Response to "McDonald, My Favourite. I'm Sucki'n It..."

  1. Cloud says:
    May 30, 2009 at 11:33 AM

    friend chicken???

  2. Andrew says:
    May 30, 2009 at 12:27 PM

    Haha, is fried chicken.Thanks for informing

Post a Comment

Comments

Copyright 2009 Andrew's Journal
Free WordPress Themes designed by EZwpthemes
Converted by Theme Craft
Powered by Blogger Templates