7th June : My Brother Wedding

That's joy for me. I can get big angpao from my brother and his wife. But on the day I just get few bucks from my brother and the worst is my mother keep the money in her wallet so she can use it to buy her Loreal and SK-II. On the previous day before the dinner, many of my relatives came to my house and my dad force me sleep in the rented house. That house was full of mosquitoes and the bed hard like rock.



Dude, I'm not the stone-aged man.

During the day, we have take lots of pictures. But....



It's all to be more taken like this. Damn it. What the camera man is doing? He took my picture when I closing my eyes!



The brothers. How come I didn't include in this picture. My brother forgotten me though.



On the way going to Temerloh. Wedding is too complicated. I don't know why need to tie one red cloth on it.



What a funny stuff. He is protecting his pee pee.



What a lovely couple. We are in the new house. I'm gonna eat all fried chicken there.



That's fun to jump on the bed. But that's unfair too. My brother doesn't allow me to jump there while they can just jump at there as many as they like.

Till the early night, we all gathered at SJK (C) Mentakab. I need to serve some guests and the hell is some of them doesn't cooperate with me. When I entering the hall, what I saw is my this.



Kwai Ling is pulling Sooi Peng.



It's the time my brother welcoming his wife with singing. We are brothers. He have the singing talent and so do I. That is the genetic.



That's hilarious. He sing until he reached the stage.



Shocked me. They gathered around us and greet us. But, since I'm banana people and they're talking about complicated Chinese, I don't really get what they have said.



He is kissing her. I wish I can do that but to other girls. There'll be the chance or there'll not.



There are three main shouters. With the high-tech SLR camera, why the hell I'm like a dead people with black and white background.



The second main shouter, my father. YUM-SENG!!!



The third main shouter shouldn't be me. I was too lazy to shout and the first and second time I just opened my mouth. But, he placed the microphone to my mouth and I was forced to shout and the longest shout ever.

Wedding dinner doesn't bad to me. There are some entertaiment such as Mentakab Got Talents 2009. I'm voted by them as a judge, second Simon Cowell, the Andrew Cowell. I'm judging the final which is The Diversity.



The Diversity.

And, there'll sure be Susan Boyle. She is singing " Butterfly "



The infamous Susan Boyle with " I Dreamed A Dream ".



Who will be the winner? The Diversity or Susan Boyle? Andrew Cowell is now scratching his head to choose out a winner. Both of them are good and hard to decide which is the winner. The result will be announce later.



Puan Soh and his husband attended the dinner.

Okay. It's the time now to announce the winner of Mentakab Got Talents 2009. I'm sure you will be curious to know who is the winner. The winner is.....



Andrew.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For those who want to screw Andrew's ass for his bullshit today

From now onwards, I will be wearing 20 underwears. So, it won't be easy on you. I will protect my ass at any cost.
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • Twitter
  • RSS

2 Response to "7th June : My Brother Wedding"

  1. Jason Says:
    July 2, 2009 at 4:08 PM

    which one is u? i cant see leh

  2. Andrew says:
    July 2, 2009 at 5:25 PM

    Oh my god?! The smartest one in the smartest picture is ME!! It does make sense.

Post a Comment

Comments

Copyright 2009 Andrew's Journal
Free WordPress Themes designed by EZwpthemes
Converted by Theme Craft
Powered by Blogger Templates