Happy Divorce

After writing a post " How To Live Happily In This World ", people starting to change their thoughts dramatically and they are converting the sad to happy. They have enlarging their hearts to biggest size. Why I'm telling this? The " Happy Divorce " cake existed right now. After you divorce with your mate, you can celebrate it together. Blow the candle and sing Happy Divorce To You.



Oh my god, I will change my mind to not to marry. If we divorce, she may get my head off.



While she can get my head off, I can make her fall from KLCC before she get me.
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • Twitter
  • RSS

2 Response to "Happy Divorce"

  1. yong wei says:
    June 13, 2009 at 5:14 PM

    walau eh...andrew...wan stupid like this meh...haiz...

  2. Andrew says:
    June 13, 2009 at 6:01 PM

    Auntie, you used wrong word. Not stupid, is smart ass.

Post a Comment

Comments

Copyright 2009 Andrew's Journal
Free WordPress Themes designed by EZwpthemes
Converted by Theme Craft
Powered by Blogger Templates